Alhamisi, 14 Juni 2018

GO AROUND AGAIN

It’s was early Saturday as awoke up at 5:00 gathering my thoughts on how to go with the day.  And reading my book of the month 24 hours turn around. At 6:45 I decided to go for morning exercise my intention was to play football I put my gears. Heading to playground near by the university. After I arrived at the pitch no one was playing football but few were jogging the rest were doing some stretch up

. I just thought not bad to have five round in the arena. I just started at a low speed my first round was disappointing cause I was still thinking of football then I decided to look for a competitor as I was looking in front to check if there is any abruptly someone passed me as if I was standing he was fast some sort of a bodybuilder then Started to increase my speed but as I increase I just couldn’t keep up with the pace the guy was so fast. Then I saw some guys who I refer to as slower guys then where jogging at their leisure they I increased my speed then passed them so fast I was happy to out run them but the other guy was about double round me and the other guy I increased my speed so fast so that he could not pass me. The wonderful thing was as increase my speed I just found out that the slower guys were then just some meter after me. Well I just said another victory on hand I paced up then I defeated again the slower guys but I was so tired a I had made ten rounds or so . The just as about to slow down to rest a spotted out football players with ball were coming with the ball. Then checking on the arena no body was jogging the slower guys were doing stretch up even the body builder was aside doing some push up. This got into my attention and I started to ponder was was the use. I learned valuable lessons. First stick to you goals so many times we get destructed but other staffs that miss lead us because we are not prepared just think if I had my football could all that happen NO. So many times we face our goals without any preparation we don’t get the knowledge required,we don’t even have mentors to tuition us about were we should be going and valuable lessons of life. When are about to act on our goals we are destructed we compete with that is not worth competing we think we have won but in the end we find out that we have wasted our energy and resources and we have to pay the price. It’s high time now. You are at the mid year how far have reach accomplish your goals. Have ready required books to push you where you want to be, do you have skills required to accomplish your goals. It time to rethink where we are..?where you want to be?
The choice is your and mine

               Joel joshua
Joeljoshua03@gmail.com

Hakuna maoni:

Chapisha Maoni